The 9 points of the form
· History within the four sessions in which the first degree is taught, the master tells his/her story (how he/she got to know the Usui System and the reasons that made him/her leave his/her profession and accept living like a vagabond of the world, and teach wherever he/she is needed). The master also tells the story of oral trasmission of USUI SHIKI RYOHO.
· Lineage, we tell the pupils how the energy of Reiki came from Dr.Usui to them (all the steps in the way, master by master - usually from Dr. Usui to Dr Hayashi, Mrs. Takata and then via Ms. Furumoto or other masters - the key is that the chain is not broken). This also means that a master needs to be a real master and have walked the path he/she is trying to learn for several years before attempting to teach it.
Just for today do not worry
Just for today do not anger
Honor your parents, teachers and elders
Earn your living honestly
Show gratitude to every living thing
· Oral Transmission, all books or publications about the Usui System, including this page, are the opinion of the person who writes, with his/her stage of evolution at the moment of writing. The Essence, as with music, cannot be transmitted by written words. You have to be present in order to feel the energy you're talking about, as the wolf says to the Little Prince: "The essential is invisible to the eyes, it's only seen clearly with the heart."
· Initiations, four individual Initiations in First Degree, one individual Initiation in Second Degree, one individual Initiation when becoming a master.*
· Sacred symbols and sounds, in second degree you learn three symbols with their mantras (sounds). With them you can do Reiki at a distance, through time, for communicating with different levels of consciousness, and endless other practical applications.
· Economical Compromise, the prices where fixed by Mrs. Takata Sensei with her master, Dr. Hayashi in the 1920s. 150 american dollars is the price for First Degree, $500 Second Degree and $10,000 the Mastership. These prices haven't increased since then.
· Form of the treatments. There is a specific way of doing thim.
· Ethic, we commit ourselves to keep absolutely private the things we get to know about the person we're treating. We don't say "I healed": it is Reiki that heals, in all levels of the Being. It is Reiki who knows what is best for each of us.
*: With second degree you have all the knowledge and tools you need for you life. Becoming a master is not a means of gaining more personal power, it's only a way of sharing it with others.
System of Reiki Healing Precepts
spiritual precepts have been handed down from Mikao Usui as a part of the oral
tradition of the Usui System.
precepts remind us to be as conscious as possible, letting go of worry and
anger, learning to honor and cultivate appreciation. The Usui System is not a
religion. The precepts are there for practitioners of all religions to remind
us of the same basic moral principles most of us learned as children: "Treat
others as you would want them to treat you." They call upon us to return
to the pure teachings of our own religious up bringing. They are a call for
developing inner peace and a call for unity among diverse people. The precepts
can unite us in peaceful brotherhood and sisterhood, first by calming our
minds of worry and anger, then by treating others respectfully and cultivating
appreciation for all our good fortune.
precepts remind us that all of life is sacred. They make manifest the essence
of Reiki in daily life and relationship.